Sunday, June 27, 2010

I had so many plans for summer but instead of changing the world and going on adventures I just stay inside and sit on my butt. It's not like i don't do anything. I just never realized how much WORK needed to be done. I have to take P.E. online, take a sociology class, study to take the SAT and ACT one last time, start my college applications, read my summer reading list, research colleges, and finish my community service projects. I feel trapped while everyone else in whole WORLD is playing in the beautiful weather.

Okay, so it's not THAT beautiful. It's too humid, too sunny, and there's too many mosquitoes. Still, despite all these things I'm determined to make this summer worthwhile. So here's the plan:

-Work out
-Watch movies
-Discover more music
-Read read read
-Try to cook
-Have some really crazy nights every now and then
-Go see a show
-KOREAN DRAMAS
-Go out with my friends
-Practice accordion and cello
-Make finger puppets
-Make sure my sister has a lot of fun this summer as well
-Volunteer
-Write

I'm also thinking about changing the layout of this blog. It's a little to cute and childish.

I've had this plan since summer vacation started but it still feels like I'm doing nothing. I mean, I'm already working on a few of these things already but it doesn't feel like I'm accomplishing anything. I feel like I'm standing still. What exactly is it that I'm looking for here? What do I really want from this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment