Saturday, November 20, 2010

Read for Charity



Do you remember that I wrote about my project back in August? I don't think I explained my project clearly back then.

I wrote a children’s book called “What Sammy Learned Today”. After working on the book for two years, I finally published it this year. My partner, Caryn, and I have been selling them to raise funds for First Book, a non-profit organization that provides access to books for inner-city kids. So far we've raised 700 dollars.

If you would like to help, please donate here.

The books aren't available online yet, but I think a free digital version will be available within three to four months.

I also started another blog to raise awareness. You can find updates on the project and other short stories there.

I don't mean to bombard you with all this information. I am just so excited that my project is in flight now.

No comments:

Post a Comment