Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Funny Little Sister

I went on a trip to Daytona Beach and St. Augustine. It was alright, but you don't care about that. So I'll go straight to the topic du jour.




I have this little sister Rachel. She is small and very funny.
___

My brother and sister were teaming up to bother me.

Me: I hate you!

Rachel: [sobbing with her face buried on my brother's arm]

Me: What's wrong?
David: Why are you crying?

Rachel: [crying] Onni says she hates us.

Me: [comforting her] I didn't mean it. Don't cry.

Rachel: [sits up abruptly and smiles] That's what I call fake crying!

____

One day she was looking at a picture of herself dressed up as a mermaid in Halloween. This is a picture taken when she was five years old and in Kidergarten. She is six now and will be going into the first grade.

Rachel: [sighing] My life, my school... I miss it so much. I'm an old lady.

____
Me: Hey Rachel, do you want to be an actress?

Rachel: No I want to be rich.

____

Thanks to Radical Em in South Korea for giving me the idea for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment