Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Recycled Closet



Some friends and I went to this really neat "consignment boutique for teenagers and young adults" called The Recycled Closet. We found some really cute stuff there. I managed to find Coach shoes for $30 dollars!

I apologize ahead of time for the crappy pictures (I was enjoying myself too much to take some serious pictures), but you can still tell that the store is pretty neat.



Do you see those pink shoes on the bottom right shelf? They are also Coach shoes that are being sold for thirty dollars. Honestly, the ones I bought are nicer. I'll show you a picture of them very soon.




How awesome is the dressing room lighting?


These are the pictures that didn't come out so well. Sorry, but I think they capture the gist of what one might find in this store.
Yuck, I look gross in this picture. But there is no denying that the shirt is pretty.





What good is a consignment store if you can't have fun? We found some fun and goofy stuff too.
cowboy jacket :]


Stonewashed skirt-alls remind me of the '90s in a good way.


Like what you see? If you're around the area you can check it out. It's across the Falls mall:
13843 South Dixie Highway, Miami, FL 33176
It's a bit hard to find. You can reach them at:
(305)233-6744
They also have a website:


At this point I'm worried that my blog appeals only to girls. I really hope not. Next time, I'll write about something everyone can appreciate. And next time I do something fashion related, I'll include guy's fashion as well. Contrary to popular belief there is more to men's fashion that a shirt and jeans. I'll explain.

2 comments:

  1. lmao! soo cute lucy! those are really good pix. except the one with the skirt-alls. what is up with that weirdo?! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you serious? the one with my skirt-alls is my FAVORITE. ;]

    ReplyDelete