Thursday, May 28, 2009

Five Sisters


I paid a visit to a neat little shop called Five Sisters to find something unique for my friend's birhtday. I hit the jackpot. This store is loaded with all sorts of unique things. It's like a spiritual, ethnic, New Age store. They have books on religion, necklaces made from reused material, statues, incense, instruments, and many more interesting things. I spent nearly an hour finding the gift because there were so many good gifts to choose from.

What a pretty bag!



She gave me this bracelet and some incense after I told her I was looking for a present. She was so nice.




I finally decided to get my friend this instrument. She loved it.

If you're in Miami, the store is definitely worth checking out.
12265 South Dixie Highway
(305)251-9642

No comments:

Post a Comment