Saturday, May 16, 2009

HATS

I've spent the whole morning being fascinated by hats.  I know. This is very sad. But my morning hasn't all gone to waste! I found this amazing website called Hats in the Belfry. 

Check it out:



I've always wanted a beret, but I never got one. I guess it's just not one of my priorities.



 I want to wear this hat with a loose guayabera shirt. Or with a tight striped shirt, steering a gondola. Ha.



This has to be one of the cutest cloche hats I've ever seen.




Aren't these neat? The black one looks like it belongs in a noir film on the head of the femme fatale.



Bowler hat





Top hat



This is another hat I want. I don't have a yacht and I don't go on boats frequently, but I want to look like I do.




They have an assortment of fun hats too, like this British pith helmet...
and this top hat that looks like it belongs to the Mad Hatter...


and this Turkish fez...
and this beanie.


You can find all these hats at Hats in the Belfry.

It's been fun doing this, but I really should get to work now. I don't want to waste my entire Saturday like this. I hope your Saturday is lovely!

2 comments:

  1. i've always loved hats, but they never suit my head. i do like that british pith helmet...looks like one you could wear on a safari adventure. if that got into my hands, i'd properly start rambling on in an australian accent: "we're goin on an adventsha!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    i love hats but i don't have any occasions to wear them.

    ReplyDelete